“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
Haaappppyyyyy NEW YEAR!! Okay, okay…maybe we are a bit late on the wishing a “Happy New Year” train but we still wanted to join in on the fun. We always get excited for the New Year around here. It means that we can set our new year’s resolutions, create new dreams and work towards success.
While setting our goals, we realized that one of the number ONE goals that people make is associated with their physical appearance…can you believe that? Yep, people want to look good.
As exciting as it is to set new year’s resolutions, did you know that less than half of the individuals who make new year’s resolutions actually keep them? How can you be one of the few that complete your new year’s resolution? Here are some tips we have found to work on our journey to success (believe us, we are not perfect, yet!):
- Set CLEAR goals- Be very specific in what your goal is and what you want to see happen. The more you can visualize it, the better chance you have at success.
- WRITE it down- Don’t just think it, write it. Place it somewhere you will see it often. Having the constant reminder of your goal will keep it at the top of your mind…not the back of it.
- Just like we do in business, write a business plan. Write down what you want, how you are going to achieve it, and what that success will feel like.
- TRACK your progress- When you track your progress you can see it, which will help motivate you to keep going. If you are not seeing results, tracking your progress will help you determine what changes you need to make. Make sure you track it often!
- Stay patient- Results will come if you are putting in the time, effort, and passion that is needed to complete goals. Remember, all good things take time but they will be worth it. Give yourself room to enjoy the process. No one is perfect but if you know that, you also know you can always do better. Keep up the great work!
- Be realistic- Don’t overwhelm yourself by making too many goals. Be realistic in knowing what you can handle and what you can accomplish. If you set to many goals at once, you will drop out within the first couple of weeks. Once you have concurred one goal, you can move on to the next.
We hope this helps and we wish you luck in your goals this year. If you have any tips that you would like to add to our list, please feel free to do so. We love new ideas!
Also, if you are looking for a home to rent, let us know! We might have the perfect place for you. Call us at 406-655-4244, we look forward to meeting you!
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rentalsbymetro
Find us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/metropropertyma/