Skip to content
- Budget– Financially decide on what you can afford to rent, include the cost of utilities within that budget. Once you know how much you can afford, it will make the search that much easier.
- Rental Company– Look for the rental company that best fits your needs or search rentals through Google.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, or go directly to the Property Management website (www.rentalsbymetro.com).
- Schedule– Before calling on the rentals, make sure you have scheduled out specific times that you can go and look at the unit. This will make it easier when you are scheduling a personal showing with the property manager.
- Application– Once you find the rental that fits your needs, fill out an application and turn it in. An application will be needed for each adult living in the unit.
- Application fee– Pay the application fee.
- Prepare– Be prepared to give landlord references, employment verification, and any additional paperwork that might apply to you. Such as, disability, supplementary income, section 8, etc.
- Paperwork– Once all paperwork and application fee’s are turned in, the designated Property Manager will process and approve/disapprove.